Buongiorno Vitaminic S.p.A. (Italy, NM techSTAR, ticker: BVIT) is an Italian multinational active in the field of multimedia contents for telephony and digital channels. Buongiorno is one of the first group worldwide in the mobile Value Added Services area, and market leader in Europe and Latin America.
Buongiorno operates with local teams in Europe (Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Germany and Austria), in Latin America (Mexico) and in the United States (Florida); furthermore the Company distributes its services in several other countries: Portugal, Switzerland, Greece, Poland, Croatia, Kuwait, Arab Emirates, Thailand, South Africa and Australia through local distribution partnerships with telephone operators, mobile phones retailers or media groups. Buongiorno has a team of about 500 professionals - coming from 20 different countries - in the production and aggregation of contents, in digital marketing consulting and technology management.
The Buongiorno Group is recognized leader in Europe and Latin America for interactive and value added mobile services. The group counts on a team of over 240 professionals in 6 countries to develop and manage over 500 different services..
Buongiorno at a glance:
- operations through local teams in Europe, Latin America and United States.
- over 500 first tier companies served (advertising and marketing services).
- agreements with over 40 mobile operators in Europe, America, Middle East and South Africa distributing Buongiorno Vitaminic's services to a potential audience of over 500 ml clients.
- a catalogue of about 250,000 digital contents (sounds, images, multimedia games).
- over 300 ml digital contents delivered every month to mobile and email users.
- an efficient technical/operational platform-B!3A-well supporting the complexity (growing exponentially with its size/diversification) of the business (170 servers, 3 date centers, 300 mn messeges delivered per month).
Value of Production of Buongiorno Group in the third quarter
2005 amounted to Euro 35.9 million, up 66% from Euro 21.7 million in
the same period a year before; Value of Production in the first nine
months of 2005 increased 62%, reaching Euro 94.8 million.
For more information about the Buongiorno group companies, please visit www.buongiorno.com